Happy Dragon Year 2012~~~

HAPPY DRAGON YEAR 2012...!!!
I'm so happy when chinese new year coming soon because i can back to my hometown to visit my relative which only meet them once a year. So excited!!!

My house look so special and awesome this year because since 2010 August, i'm so lucky to know him. He help me a lot of things in my life. This year he help me to do a flower deco in my house. Thank you so much my dear Tony Yap!!!^^

My brother also deco lots of things to make our house more special and got chinese new year feel~ Brother is so clever...BRAVO!!!





吃汤圆,大家又长大一岁了!

preparing...prepraring....
Wahhh~~~so nice!!! Delicious~~yummy ^^v


After our reunion lunch, we on the way back to hometown to eat our big reunion dinner. It's a meaningful dinner every year. Every family members must attend.
My cute father ^^
Every CNY I also very tired but it's a happy moment for me too

This is my younger brother and also driver for this 5D4N trip...LOL
[Wish everyone have a great year 2012!! Healthy, happy, meaningful + wonderful life]




Comments

Popular Posts