CHILL OUT BISTRO @ SUBANG PARADE

For those teenagers who live in down town nowadays mostly sleep late. Always said:"The night is still young!!!" R u agree? I'm definitely agreed!!! LOL
In Malaysia, "Yam Cha Culture" is so HOT~ every night they got a lot of place to yam cha. Mamak also feel bored already. Clubbing is not my style, i just like to sit down, relax, chit chat with my buddies. So happy that  i found a new place near my house...CHILL OUT^^


I went there before Chinese New year. Maybe CNY coming soon, lots of the people go around the mall for shop for their CNY stocks, Subang area had change some roads there make me jam and lose in that area from 7.30pm until 9pm. =.= 
Also because of my camera problem makes all the photos not clear @.@ so no choice i gonna share some of my photos only and some is taken from my dear Voon@dreaminvanilla.blogspot.com. So sorry...='C

First thing to do when reach Chill Out is go to toilet...LOL 
But surprisingly...the toilet is with AIR-CON!!! So nice ^^

They having live band performance here ^^b
Outdoor view^^ Awesome!!!
Comfortable environment^^ I  it very much~~


Tandoori Buffet~ Ichiban!!! Awesome~~~ must try!! ^^b

The owner so kind~ He scare we not enough eat, recommend a thin crust pizza for us. Did you saw the cheese on top there??? OMG!!! My favorite~ I can't control myself when i saw this...It's really nice!!

Yum Yum~~~ Eat Eat Eat~~~ non stop XD
We enjoy it...REALLY^^

Good News!!! MyCoupon will be offering a good deal from Chill Out
All you can eat, RM29 for 1 pax of Tandoori Claypot Buffet Dinner instead of RM78 at Chillout Subang Parade. (*Additional 50% OFF for all soft drinks)

Lot G31, Ground Floor, Subang Parade Shopping Centre, 
No 5, Jalan SS 16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya, 
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Tel: +603-5638 5508
Operation Hours: 
Mon - Sat : Open 11am onwards
Sun : 5pm onwards

Comments

Popular Posts